American grandmother Linda Wolfe has become “the most married woman in the world” after walking down the aisle 23 times, and is now “on the lookout for number 24″. Continue reading “Linda Wolfe – Most Married Woman”
The ‘Changeling’ star won 58 per cent of the votes in an online poll conducted by Vanity Fair magazine. Supermodel Gisele Bundchen – who wed American football star Tom Brady in February – came a distant second with only nine per cent. See who else received votes! Vanity Fair magazine has listed the most beautiful women in the world, as voted in an online poll. In sixth place is France’s First Lady Carla Bruni.
While Angelina Jolie received a clear majority of the votes (58 percent) and Brazilian model only receiving nine percent for second place, four per cent of respondents chose ‘Gothika’ star Halle Berry, handing her third place. Continue reading “Angelina Jolie voted most beautiful woman”
1. Don’t imagine you can change a man – unless he’s in nappies.
2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.
3. If they put a man on the moon – they should be able to put them all up there.
4. Never let your man’s mind wander – it’s too little to be out alone.
5. Go for the younger man. You might as well, they never mature anyway.
6. Men are all the same – they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.
7. Definition of a bachelor: a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.
8. Women don’t make fools of men – most of them are the do-it-yourself types.
9. Best way to get a man to do something is to suggest he is too old for it.
10. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
11. If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.
12. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in Biblical times, men wouldn’t ask for directions.
13. If he asks what sort of books you’re interested in, tell him cheque books.
14. Remember a sense of humour does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.
15. Sadly, all men are created equal!