Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Top 5 This Week

Related Posts

Murphy's Laws for Girls.

1. If u think a girl is beautiful, she’ll always have a boyfriend to confirm that
2. the nicer she is…the quicker u will be dumped!!!!!
3. The more the makeup, worse the looks…
4. “95% of the girls in this world are beautiful. Remaining 5% would always be in your college.”
5. The guy standing next to a beautiful girl can never be her brother.
6. If by any chance the girl you like , likes you too, she will let you know in about 10 years from now, when you are committed..
7. The more you ignore a girl, the more she’ll want to be friends with you.
8. Theory of relativity……
The more u run towards a hot chick….the more she goes away from u…
9. Rule 1:
Even if you got her out alone… just when you are about to let her know about your feelings…she will spot a long lost friend( I guess from Kumbh ka Mela)
Corollary to rule 1:
The more desperate you are to tell your feelings to a girl on a private chat, the more probability the long lost friend she discovered is a handsome superman, who beats you in everything 9:1
Axiom 1:
The more dedicated you are to the girl, the longer it takes before things work out, but ultimately it will (somesmile for the guys)
10. the day the chick you really like comes and speaks to you will be the day when-
1. You are dressed badly
2. You forgot to brush your teeth for the first time in your life
3. Have a bad hair day
11. all the good girls are either nuns or married .the rest go around with u and ruin ur money,health and leave u a total wreck.
12. the more seriously u like a girl…the more seriously her dad will hate you.
13. the love you shower a girl with is directly proportional to the number of bullets her dad will be showering at you


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here
Captcha verification failed!
CAPTCHA user score failed. Please contact us!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Popular Articles